5 Benefits of Youth Indoor Soccer
Playing indoor soccer is a great way for youth players to improve their skills all year-round. It’s also a great way for kids to get active and have fun. Here are some of the benefits of youth indoor soccer:
- Improve soccer skills in a climate-controlled environment. When the weather is hot, cold, rainy, or snowy, playing on the indoor turf soccer field is a great way for kids to continue improving their ball control, dribbling, passing, and shooting skills.
- Building teamwork skills. Teamwork is an underrated skill that should be developed more in youth players. Indoor turf soccer is a little faster than outdoor soccer, making teamwork and communication among players even more important.
- Learn from a variety of players, coaches and styles. Playing indoor soccer brings a variety of players and coaches together, introducing new styles of play to each other. Youth players experience “growth spurts” in their development when playing indoor soccer by learning from each other during soccer camps and indoor soccer leagues.
- Keeps youth active. Indoor soccer is a fast-paced and exciting game that gets kids moving. It’s a great way for kids to burn calories and get exercise.
- Make friends and have fun. Indoor soccer is a great way for kids to meet new people and make friends. It’s a social activity while having fun.
How to get your child started in youth indoor soccer at The Sports Complex at AFC:
- Find an indoor soccer club or soccer trainer at the Sports Complex at AFC in Bala Cynwyd. Close to the city of Philadelphia and central to the entire region, the Sports Complex at AFC hosts several indoor soccer leagues and soccer trainers for kids of all ages and skill levels. The following clubs and trainers play at the Sports Complex.
- Rent the indoor turf at the Sports Complex at AFC by the hour for your youth player and friends. Encourage your child to practice. The more your child practices, the better they will become at playing soccer.
- Be supportive and join the game! Watching your child play indoor soccer is one way to be supportive, but joining them in the action takes your support to the next level. So, invite friends and family and the turf is all yours for the entire time slot!
Whether your youth player is new to soccer or an advanced player, indoor soccer is a great way for kids to get active, improve their soccer skills, make friends, and take their game to the next level. If you’re looking for a fun and exciting way for your child to stay fit, indoor soccer is a great option.
Rent indoor turf and sport courts at The Sports Complex at AFC
It’s more than just soccer. We offer a variety of sports amenities. The soccer field is part of a larger indoor sports facility called the Sports Complex at AFC. There are three basketball courts, volleyball courts, padel courts (fastest growing sport in the world), pickleball courts, indoor tennis courts, and of course – indoor soccer turf!
The Sports Complex at AFC is located at 601 Righters Ferry Road, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004. For soccer field and sports court rentals, contact Matt Beyer at (610) 664-6464.