Our nationally known clinics have been in practice for over 21 years, and we have earned our impeccable reputation in the healthcare industry. With five locations in the tri-state area, Aquahab Physical Therapy is conveniently located near you and specializes in the most advanced aquatic and land therapies available today.
If you are suffering from joint or muscle pain, or stiffness from surgery, you owe it to yourself to get the best care possible. More than 1,000 area physicians have referred patients of all ages to our facilities. Aquahab Physical Therapy accepts workman's compensation, automobile, Personal Choice, Medicare, major medical and most other insurances.
Our Physical Therapy programs work to help you get better and offer:
- Complimentary transportation to qualifying patients at some of our locations
- Supervised complimentary baby-sitting during patient's treatment
In order to achieve complete rehabilitation, Aquahab Physical Therapy offers both land and aquatic therapy, depending on your individual needs. As a result of our programming, you will increase your overall strength, endurance, and cardiovascular capacity. You will also learn, through constant education and supervision, how to recognize your physical limitations, and how to avoid future injury. The goal is to return you to your maximum functional capacity and teach you techniques to help keep you there.
Aquahab has a caring and highly educated licensed staff with a myriad of specialties including:
- Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC)
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner (CMP)
- Certified Sports and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- National Certification for Therapeutic Massage and Body Work (NCTMB)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)